Since CowCow likes this cookie so much and he asked me to post the recipe, therefore here it is 😀
Ingredients (makes 28 cookies)
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/3 cup Nutella
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the melted butter, sugars, peanut butter, Nutella, egg and vanilla extract in a large bowl until well blended.
2. Sift the dry ingredients in another bowl and carefully add to the wet mixture. Mix on low speed just until combined. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Use a small ice-cream scoop to shape the dough into balls then flatten them on your palm slightly.
4. Place the disks two inches apart on the baking sheets
and bake for 13-15 minutes. When you pull them out of the oven they will seem too soft. Use a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack.