I use a lot of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries for my electronics, ever noticed your rechargeable batteries went completely dead after less than 50 charge cycles, then you blame the brand of your batteries sometimes and bought some other brands to try out? And the end result is the same with even different brand of batteries? Then you blamed on your charger and bought another one and same shit happened?
Well, tell you what, the problem is your charger, most chargers you can get in the market now they kill your rechargeable batteries even if they have auto stop. Also getting sick of charging your ONE needed battery along with another because you have to charge them in pairs? Well, here is a perfect solution 🙂 La Crosse Technology BC1000 Alpha Power Battery Charger which I bought it from Amazon for $60. It is probablely the best AA and AAA charger in the market now.
La Crosse Technology BC1000 Alpha Power Battery Charger
– Works with all nicd and nimh “aa” and “aaa” rechargeable batteries
– Lcd shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
– Charges aa and aaa rechargeable batteries simultaneously
– Select different charging current for each channel: charge, discharge, refresh, test; automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
– Overheat detection to protect over-charging
What’s In the Bag?
– Sturdy Adjustable Nylon Carrying Tote Bag with detachable metal clips
– Spacious inside double pockets
– Webbed side sleeve for additional storage
– Includes 4 AA & 4 AAA NiMH rechargeable (shrink-wrapped) batteries
– AC power adapter
– Front Zippered kangaroo pouch includes individual pockets to carry included 4 C size 1.2v battery adapters which are included inside 4 D size adapters
This is probably the best buy of the year and it is strongly recommended for everyone that experienced the same problems I had 🙂